Are you a responsible technician/ roadside / Locksmith Company looking for an extra work, or any locksmith jobs?
Then look no further our COMPANY is expanding in your area and we are looking for a hard working sub contractor / company to perform a variety of services. We would add you to our provider network at no cost to you and you will start to receive quality leads in your area This is a strictly commission base partnership, we will provide you with the customer information and his/her needs and you will provide the local service and collection. All leads are commission base and at no cost to you. Fill our Application and join our Free Network today And start getting jobs today !!!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must have EXCELLENT customer service skills with a positive can do attitude.
- Candidate must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able listen, retain information, follow directions, and complete work with little supervision.
- Possess strong communication skills both oral and written in relation to mechanical and technical abilities.
- Must be reliable and flexible and able to travel around the city and work weekends as needed.
- Possess a high level of time management skills while on the field to ensure critical work orders are complete.
- Willing to learn new things
Skills and Qualifications:
- Lockout service for all car makes and models.
- Key making for all cars including transponder keys and keys by codeand High security keys(optional).
- Business & Residential Lockouts.
- Business & Residential Lock Change, Rekey, Or Lock Fixing.
- Must have a reliable working car.
- Must have your owen tools.
- Must demonstrate critical thinking.
- Ability to maintain highest levels of service.
- Must be able to be on call 7 days a week 24 Hour a day.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years of experience is a MUST.
Subject Line: “PROVIDER APPLICATION – LOCKSMITH JOBS”
Or fax resume to
- FAX: 818-643-2206
- CALL: 888-551-1794
Phone calls for locksmith jobs will only be taken Monday – Friday 10am – 4pm
Author: By Liz